Week Ten: Run Cycle

Thursday 23rd April 2015

Session Review

Returning to the classroom the class started with a peer assessment which was fairly useful since I had received feedback from my group detailing that I needed to display a range of ideas meaning the original knight concept needs additional research and [perhaps one experimental animation of a knight.

Following on for the peer assessment, I intended to further improve the jaw and lip movements of the troll lip sync; however, I consulted both my lecturer to give a brief opinion on my current animation and then I asked a fellow colleague who has more experience using Maya to aid me in positioning the trolls lips so he can spell out each word.

To experiment with a walk cycle in Maya I will use the Hulk character rig I recently acquired with a successful completion a run cycle I will possess another 3d render to add more variety to my collection.

References

http://www.syrettdesigns.com/uploads/1/1/2/8/11288210/977794_orig.jpg


By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation