Goblin 2d Walk Cycle Session 2

Tuesday 7th April 2015

Session Review

Continuing from yesterday’s session I have continued to draw more frames for my goblin walk cycle; however, as I continued to draw each frame I noticed I was beginning to draw the legs of the goblin so long it started to resemble a human walk cycle with a straight back and long upright movement, not the crouched ape-like walk I wanted for the goblin. So I had t rub out frames nine and ten and make sure there was consistency throughout the entire animation.

This was a tedious process like most hand-drawn animation but it was definitely the right decision since the quality of each frame improved dramatically. Even more so as in the first three frames and did the goblin ear and pointed nose.

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation