Data Loss and Reocvery

Tuesday 21st April 2015


Session Review

Previously last week Friday I had lost my USB stick containing almost all of my university, college and personal projects; however, thankfully my university files were scattered around and saved on multiple MAC computers in the Digital Arts Centre. So my first action before purchasing my new USB stick was to compress all of my animation folders and store them in my email account which was a wise course of action.

Also, my personal work was saved on my home desktop and as for the college work that is missing which is my 3d models and animations I have contacted a friend who is still attending south Birmingham college and will transfer my l still left on my college computer to my email.

Overall at this point despite it being a slap in the face I am used to this cycle of losing my past work which it seems once I finish once set of education the work is submitted but the majority of work I possess is discarded leaving me only with work that strangely seems to be useful later on for future projects and this is evidence in my university and personal projects since it forces me to work harder and the steps I undertook in creating that work is relived in my mind's eye.



By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation