Continued Search For Free Character Rigs

Monday 20th April 2015

Session Review

My continued search for Orc, goblin or troll related free character rigs are ongoing and so becoming extremely tedious. The reasoning behind my desire for another 3d character is because the troll character I have been working with is a good character rig; however, the legs as far as I am currently aware are not fully moveable and neither is the face whereas I have seen other human characters with more fluid and flexible rigs allowing complete interactivity.

I finally returned to a website I previously browsed through named Creative Crash and downloaded a free Hulk character rig; however despite the fact Hulk is no goblin he is green and if he is fully interactive it will suit my needs fine until I find an actual fully interactive goblin rig.

References

http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/character-rigs/c/hulk_rig

http://www.cgmeetup.net/home/ultimate-rigs-maya-rigs-maya-character-rigs-free-maya-rigs/



By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation