2d Attack Cycles: Anticipated Attack

Sunday 26th April 2015

Session Review

Later during the day I went to browse for additional animations  in my Animators Survival Kit and on the pages of 274 to 275 it detailed anticipating a action and I incorporated what I understand from those two pages to create a spear throw similar to the javelin thrower drawing on page 275.

I have created a short drawing of an archer pulling back the bow string and releasing the arrow. To create theis animation I used the image of a man pulling a sling shot in the Animators Survival Kit as a reference along with a Green Arrow bow attack cycle from the game Justice League Task Force.

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation