2d Orc Sword Slash

Thursday 7th May 2015

Session Review

Continuing from yesterday afternoon I proceeded to begin my sequence for orc slash. I simply continued to place each frame in order and clean the quality of the image by erasing any extra pen marks for each sketch.

Once the animation cycle was completed I had asked my colleague Georgi to grant me a critical opinion and he suggested perhaps including a gradient for the last two frames of the orc swinging the sword. This was an excellent suggestion since the gradient applied an illusion of movement from the sword.

Once i submitted the previous week's animations including the sword slash for class review my lecturer and other fellow colleagues suggested, as usual, I needed to create the in-between movements for the roman soldier defensive stance and the same for the max character animations.

Final Orc Sword Slash animation by Sebastian Jones

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation