Hulk Character Rig: Reskining and Experimentation

Thursday 30th April 2015

Session Review

I
2d Smash By Sebastian Jones
further edited the existing Hulk texture simply for fun and re-skinned the existing texture as the Red Hulk. In addition, I planned on creating an animation of him raising his hands in the air and slamming his fists to the ground, just like my 2d fist slam.

However, I am still having trouble bending his arm, so until I resolve this issue, I cannot complete any arm movement with the Hulk character rig. Towards the end of today's session in the classroom, I proceeded to create the sequence of my 2d character leaping in the air and slamming his hands to the ground; however, I wanted some critical feedback on my animation since I had good key poses, as my lecturer has stated many times, although I needed to create three additional frames of my character standing idle, then bending his knees and leaping off the ground. 

During the end of the session, I proceeded to search for another human character rig so I could focus on creating lip sync for a piece of audio that gives me a lot of seconds for my collection because so far my final renders folder is eleven seconds. Thankfully, on my university learning resource, the Blackboard, I followed a link that led me to the animation website 11 Second Club.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Locomotion Module Review

Troll Character Experimentation

3 Studio Max; Max Character Death Animation