Hulk Character Rig: Reskining and Experimentation

Thursday 30th April 2015

Session Review

I further edited the existing hulk texture simply for fun and re-skinned the existing texture as the red hulk. In addition, I planned on creating an animation of him raising his hands in the air and slamming his fists to the ground just like my 2d fist slam.

2d Smash By Sebastian Jones
However, I am still having trouble bending his arm so until I resolve this issue I cannot complete any arm movement with the Hulk character rig. Towards the end of today's session in the classroom I proceeded, to create the sequence of my 2d character leaping in the air and slamming his hands to the ground; however, I wanted some critical feedback on my animation since I had good key poses as my lecturer has stated many times although I needed to create three additional frames of my a character standing idle then bending his knees and leaping off the ground. 

During the end of the session I proceed to search for another human character rig so I can focus on creating lip sync for a piece of audio that gives me a lot of second on for my collection because so far my final renders folder is eleven seconds. Thankfully on my university learning resource the blackboard I followed a link that lead me to the animation website 11 Second Club.

References

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111194404/4491984-0903105167-rulk_.jpg

http://www.joshburton.com/projects/morpheus.asp

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation