Line of Action Experimentation

Tuesday 28th April 2015

Session Review

Line of Action fist swing reference
During this evening session, I have been continuing my study of the line of action and moving a character in arcs by creating my second version of a character jumping in the air and slamming his fists on the ground. 

Unlike my first attempt on the twenty-sixth of April, I did not fully understand the line of action for a character slamming their fists to the ground although I found another sprite sheet of Superman from the mobile game Superman and Batman: Heroes United, to use as a visual reference along with my Week 2 presentation on Drawing lines of action and the walk cycle.

References

http://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/supermanbatmanheroesunited/sheet/24565/

https://blackboard.worc.ac.uk/webapps/blackboard/content/listContent.jsp?course_id=_21642_1&content_id=_467979_1

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation