Human Locomotion Module Review

Monday 27th April 2015

Session Review

Continuing from the previous sessions yesterday of which I am personally proud of the amount of work I had created. I have begun to truly fill the structured module review I created on the twelfth of April 2015.  In addition, I had contacted my lecturer yesterday evening to inquire on firstly what topics to discuss in the report and secondly was my writing to be a reflective review of the module or a learning report detailing my critical steps during my final major project(goblin animation collection)...

I have also started to research cave painting and Grecian pottery art and animations. The reason for this was because after reading the brief and practical work criteria it detailed in order for me to achieve a higher grade I would need to build a collection that displayed a wide variety of styles and cultural concepts.

So I thought to myself the simplicity of cave paintings and Grecian art would match my rough hand-drawn 2d animations and also grant me other themes to use besides trolls and goblins. Also earlier in the morning on the train at seven-thirty am, I did not want to waste needed hand-drawn animation time so I proceeded to continue my rough sketches and draw a roman centurion standing guard with his spear and then slowly moving into a defensive stance after being alert to an incoming attack.

I continued to think about what I read on anticipating a movement and I believe when rendered will be a smooth and short animation.

References

http://www.henriettabainbridge.uk/task-3-animation-research/

http://www.ictbus.org/?page_id=27


By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation