Week Four: Character Development Session 2

Wednesday 4th March 2015

Session Review

Over the course of today’s session I have inked over my pencil sketches and drew Monty the brats jacket in pencil over the anatomy so that I can scan it and draw over the pencil lines with a black paintbrush in Photoshop. The reason for me drawing the jacket in pencil is because I wanted to experiment and drawn and include more detail in this drawing; however, if the coat did not look similar to the movements of natural cloth movement then I would rub it out on paper and draw it again.

Additionally, I have also managed to successfully scan my hand renderings and transfer them into Adobe Photoshop.

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation