Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Session Review

Before I returned home I wanted to finish my improvements to my red hulk run cycle since the first test render did not successfully create a smooth loop. Once I opened the file I discovered the reason why my the original run cycle was not looping successfully was that Maya had moved the position of the right leg for the passive pose.

Setting up the scene in Maya 2015

In addition, my lecturer had discussed with the class and I to use real life footage of human movement instead of CGI and cartoon footage as your official reference material since I would have been mimicking the original animators work and possibly be disciplined for plagiarism. So for my red hulk run I observed the movements of Usain Bolt sprinting on the 100-meter track and witnessed how at the start of the sprint all the athletes bent their spine  and towards the end the sprint the athletes straightened their back and they began to decelerate.

To conclude this production log I have included some generic textures for the sky and earth because I would like my fully rendered animation to look visual appealing as he runs outdoors compared to a grey
environment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Max Upper Cut Animation