Max Upper Cut Animation

Session Review

Animating the uppercut in 3d studio max
Before going to sleep I decided to begun further editing the max model in 3d studio max because I wished to create another attack in particular an uppercut. I went to a sprite resource website I personally knew of named Mortal Kombat Warehouse which provided me with all of the graphics of the Mortal Kombat Game series which was useful indeed as a visual reference. 


While creating this animation I had to enact the movement of the uppercut several times to observe that the spine and hips must swerve and arm had to move in an arc as the impact of the punch was ended as the character straitened their spine.


Mortal Kombat three Scorpion uppercut reference





References

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mk1/

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit