3 Studio Max; Max Character Death Animation

Saturday 2nd May 2015

Session Review
Animating the character Max By Sebastian Jones

As the final submission date draws near I will ignore Jacques word son only using Maya for our 3d animation work and use 3d studio max since I was unsuccessfully in downloading Maya 2013 and 2014 on my home PC. In addition, the character rig was from the 11-second club and I recognize as the model I used for my BTEC Level 3 games design animation module and the creator has done a good job since the rig is cleanly setup where each joint rotates and moves accordingly and there is a broad range of facial feature movement controllers.

References

http://www.spriters-resource.com/playstation_2/mvsc2/sheet/22993/

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation