2d Roman Legionary Render

Wednesday 6th May 2015

Session Review

Current roman defensive stance by Sebastian Jones
During today's morning session I have digitized my roman legionary. Similar to my 2d smash animation I have captured the key poses of the guard moving his spear arm ready for an attack; however, I need to start including the in-between frames before he reaches frame three.

In addition, I proceeded to construct the animation sequence of my orc sword slash from my digitized hand drawings. Also from my current progress, the walk cycle for the orc looks believable since his shield is heavy and is never raised above his chest during his walk cycle.

By Sebastian Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation