Week 3 Human Character Walk

Thursday 19th February 2015

Session Review

During the class session today the class and I continued to begin he lecture with additional gestural drawing activities. After a short break the lecturer insisted on viewing the classes human walk animations. I was unable to drag my file into the drop box because I was restoring quality to the image such as cleaning up blurred lines.

A fellow classmate was also unable to capture a recording of a person carrying a heavy object, so after waiting for him to borrow a camera from the DAC. He, I and another classmate aided him in capturing a few scenes of us carrying heavy objects such as a pair of boxes and a sofa on one of classmates back.

Drawing my animation by hand on paper and then converting it into a GIF seems to work more efficiently for me at the moment , for Toon Boom was playing around because y first attempt in drawing a walk cycle in Toon Boom failed because I attempted to copy the first frame and then draw the new leg movement and erase the old leg in the copied drawing; however, once the first frame was copied and I made the relevant changes to the second frame it made the same changes to the first frame as well which was very tedious.


By Sebastian Jones

Resources

http://www.online-convert.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2d Orc Sword Slash

Red Hulk Run Cycle Revisit

Max Upper Cut Animation